Earth’s Best TenderCare Chlorine-Free Diapers are safe for your baby and for the environment. These disposable diapers are not made with chlorine bleaching agents, which may contribute to dioxin pollution. Additionally, these super-absorbent nontoxic diapers are made with renewable resources, such as corn and wheat, and are free of latex, dyes, and perfumes.
Also, Earth’s Best diapers use 20 percent fewer petrochemicals than traditional disposable diapers. In fact, if 10 percent of the disposable diapers in the U.S. were as environmentally sensitive as Earth’s Best diapers, we could reduce the consumption of petrochemical-based materials by as much as 20 million pounds a year.
This all adds up to a healthier, more comfortable diaper for your child and a healthier, cleaner environment for everyone.
The wood pulp used in our diapers has not been processed with chemicals containing chlorine. This prevents dangerous chlorinated toxins from being released into the environment through the pulp production process.
- Newborn: up to 10 lb.
40*4 pack=160 diapers
- Stage 1: 8-14 lb.
44*4 pack=176 diapers
- Stage 2: 12-18 lb.
40*4 pack=160 diapers
- Stage 3: 16-28 lb.
35*4 pack=140 diapers
- Stage 4: 22-37 lb.
30*4 pack=120 diapers
- Stage 5: 27+ lb.
26*4 pack=104 diapers
Tips from HappyAha: On average, you need:
- 10-12 diapers/day for newborn for the first month, that’s about 8 packs of newborn diapers for a total of 320 diapers
- 1o diapers/day for the 2nd and 3rd month in size 1, that’s about 16 packs of size 1 diapers for a total of 610 diapers
- 10 diapers/day for the 4th and 5th month in size 2, that’s about 16 packs of size 2 diapers for a total of 610 diapers
- 8 diapers/day for 6th – 12th month in size 3, that’s about 48 packs of size 3 diapers for a total of 1712 diapers
- 6 diapers/day for 13th – 24th month in size 4, that’s about 72 packs of size 4 diapers for a total of 2196 diapers
- 4 diapers/day for 25th month – 36 month in size 5, that’s about 56 packs of size 5 diapers for a total of 1456
If you want cloth diaper solution, we recommend trying Thirsties Duo Wrap Starter Kit or Thirsties Duo Diaper Starter Kit.