This beautifully boxed gift set helps your baby sleep safely and soundly. It includes The Happiest Baby™ Soothing Sounds CD from Pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, M.D. and a HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle.
As a SleepSack® wearable blanket it replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby’s arms to prevent the “moro” or startle reflex. And it’s the only adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it’s time to stop swaddling.
The SleepSack Swaddle is the only product that carries the gold seals from leading SIDS and safety organizations and a portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
- Inverted zipper on the wearable blanket and layette zips from top to bottom so it’s harder for baby to unzip, and the zipper won’t catch on baby’s chin diaper changes are now easier than ever
- Back is best embroidery embroidered design on front reminds care givers even babysitters and relatives to put babies to sleep on their backs
- Sack design babies can’t kick off covers so they stay warm and comfortable all night long generous fit makes it easy for baby to move and kick legs
- Sleeveless reduces the risk of baby re breathing into the sleeve, reduces the risk of overheating, and is easy to slip on baby when he or she is sleeping
Tips from HappyAha: to calm crying – Play track 1, 2, or 3, to boost sleep – Pick track 4, 5 or 6 and play it over and over, during naps and all night long. (To be used only during fussing and sleep. Not when awake and calm.)
The Happiest Baby “Super-Soothing” Sleep Sounds CD
The Happiest Baby offers a solution to the 3,000 year old mystery, “What is colic?” It is based on the concept that newborns are not fully ready for the world (the missing “4th trimester”) and a calming reflex (a previously overlooked suite of baby reflexes that are a virtual “off-switch” for crying and “on-switch” for sleep during the first months of life). THB teaches parents 5 simple techniques (the “5 S’s”) that imitate the womb and activate this reflex. This can usually calm crying babies in seconds and help most babies sleep at least 1 hour longer at night.
The “Super-Soothing” Sleep Sounds CD relaxes your baby with familiar – and deeply soothing – womb rhythms that flip on the calming reflex. Most parents find they get more sleep the very first night they begin to use it!
6 Tracks of Soothing Sounds
1) Strong Hair Drier – perfect for frantic babies (8 minutes)
2) Fast & Vigorous – this “strange” sound gets a crying baby’s attention (8 minutes)
3) Moderate – gradually guides your fussy infant into calm (8 minutes)
4) Mellow – rhythmic womb sounds you can use all night (15 minutes)
5) Hair Drier – perfect for frantic babies or light sleepers (15 minutes)
6) Rain on the Roof – peaceful and soothing…even for tots and parents! (15 minutes)