Featuring a natural absorbent material derived from wheat, these pads offer the protection you need for moderate flow, and are contoured for a comfortable fit. Free of added fragrances and dyes, and whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.
- Whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Free of dyes & fragrances
- Wheat-derived absorbent core
- Contoured wings for best fit
- Secure, no-slip adhesive
- Soft, cloth-like cover for comfort
- Individually wrapped
Our pads are made of a combination of absorbent materials, polyolefins, adhesives, and a silicone-coated paper. The top layer is a non-woven polyolefin cover sheet. The absorbent materials consist of chlorine free wood pulp, and Lysorb, an absorbent gel. Lysorb, also known as SNAP (super absorbent natural polymer), is a polysaccharide derived from wheat. Polysaccharides are complex sugars found in many natural substances, like the fibers of cotton, wood, and wheat.
* The removable peel strip is whitened with a chlorine-containing substance. We’re working to eliminate this exception so the entire product will be processed chlorine free.
The wood pulp used in our diapers has not been processed with chemicals containing chlorine. This prevents dangerous chlorinated toxins from being released into the environment through the pulp production process.